Sample Menu #1 (100-250 ppl -$18/ppl) OR (250 & up - $16/ppl)**
- Kera methi Khalwa or Lilva Kachli
- Rengan Bataka, or Rengan Lilva
- Bhinda or Tindora or Bataka bhaji
- Locha Puri
- Lapsi or Moog Siro, or Rava Siro
- Papad Papdi
- Mango Pickle
Sample Menu #2 (100-250 ppl -$20/ppl) OR (250 & up - $18/ppl)**
- Rice Or Vegetable Pulav
- Mori Dal
- Undhiyu or Panchtuniyu Sak
- Tindora or Bhinda or Bataka chips
- Locha Puri
- Shrikhand OR Ras
- Rava Menda Puri or Dahintra Or Khaja
- Papad Papad
- Salad or Moog Salad
- Mango Pickle
- Petish or khamani sev or lilva kacholi
Sample Menu #3 (Appetizers) (100-250 ppl -$12/ppl) OR (250 & up - $10/ppl)**
- Veggie Manchuria
- Panner Chili
- Chicken Tikka dry
- Cocktail Dana
Sample Menu #4 (100-250 ppl -$14/ppl) OR (250 & up - $12/ppl)**
- Onion Tamato Salad
- Gulab Jamun
Sample Dinner: (100-250 ppl -$18/ppl) OR (250 & up - $16/ppl)**
- Panner Butter Masala
- Dal Fry
- Chicken Butter Masala
- Jeera Rice
- Ras Malai
- Onion Salad
- Papad papdi
Sample Breakfast menu (100-250 ppl -$10/ppl) OR (250 & up - $8/ppl)
- Indian Cha
- Bataka Poha OR Corn Chevdo HOT OR vagarelo rotlo
- Chevdo, Star Gathiya, Makhania biscuit, Farsi puri
** PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
*Above food price is for food ONLY, if you needed Plates & silverware it will be provided with additional cost.( Please ask as for the quote)
*Tax of 8.25% will be applied.
*Any Changes in menu or number of guest has to finalized 2 weeks prior to the event date.
*Laxmi Farsan required around 30% deposit of total invoice to secure our catering service for your event.
*Laxmi Farsan requires clients to provide ________ hotel rooms accommodation at or near by hotel/motel.
*Laxmi Farsan requires clients to pay $________ travel cost like gas, van rental etc.
*Laxmi Farsan requires clients to provide onsite or nearby kitchen or 20 x 30 tent with wall, Tables, chairs for us to cook inside.
Live Station Charges: ($150 - $250 per stations)
Our staff member will be behind to food counter to prepare & serve
INDIAN & FUSION MENU
Vegetarian Appetizer Selection:
- Lilva Kacholi Coconut Petish Vegetable Samosa
- Patra Chana Dal Samosa Khaman Dokala
- Kera methi Khalwa Fulwadi Paneer Chili
- Veg Manchuria Chili Mogo Spring Roll
- Chinese Bhel
- Samosa Chat Papadi Chat Mexican Bhel
- Ragda Petish Italian Pasta & salad Pani puri
- Bhel Puri Falafal
- Corn Chevdo Vagharelo Rotlo Bataka Poha
- Cha Indian Coffee Masala Puri
- Handwo Papdi no lot
- Falafel Mexican Bhel Mexican Enchiladas
- Surti Undhiyu Bhinda Tindora
- Punch Tutiyu Bhinda Bataka Tindora Bataka
- Bataka Suki Bhaji Bataka Chips Rasawala Bataka
- Moog nu Khatu Fangavela Moog Val ni Dal
- Rengan Bakta Rengan Tuver Rengan Papdi lilva
- Bataka Vatana Dudhi Chana Kaju Karela
- Cauliflower Tamata Kala Chana
- Paneer Butter Masala Palak Paneer Bhindi Masala
- Dum Aloo Aloo Palak Dal Fry
- Chole Jeera Aloo Malai Kofta
- Veggie Manchuria Paneer Chili Hakka Noodle
- Veg Fried Rice Veg Spring Roll Chinese Bhel
- Idle Sambhar Medu Wada
- Dahi Wada Lemon Rice Tamarind Rice
Rice & Dal Selection
- Gujarati Dal Kadhi Plain Rice
- Moog Yellow Dal Pulav Jeera Rice
- Vegetable Biryani
- Puri Rava Menda puri Rotli
- Paratha Masala Puri Vermi(puran Puri)
- Naan Dahintra
- Lapsi Rava Siro Moog no Siro
- Mohanthal Shrikhand Plain Shrikhand Kesarpista
- Fruit Salad Gulab Jamun Ras Malai
Non- Veg Appetizers:
- Chicken Tikka Dry Jeera Chicken Lamb Chop
- Methi Chicken Chicken Chili Chicken 65 Chicken manchuria
- Desi Chicken Curry Chicken Butter masala
- Goat Curry
How do I place a catering order ?
Visit www.laxmifarsan.com and check out our catering menu. Contact Sam at 512-507-6784 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss date availability, menu, location, any special requirements.
What area do you provide catering ?
We are located in Austin and we prepare food at our location.
What different cuisine of food do you cook?
We cook all different kinds of cuisine. Please check our catering menu on the catering tab.
What is the minimum number of people you cook for?
We required a minimum of 100 people to prepare a catering order.
Can I make a custom menu?
Yes, Every event, family, and taste buds are different. We do our best to provide what you are looking for.
Can you prepare special diet food (no onion, no garlic)?
Yes, we can prepare food to accommodate your guests who need a special diet. When you speak to ys to plan your event, please let us know and we can suggest specific items that will be suitable. Also, please mention if you have any food allergies.
Do you cook non-veg and fusion cuisines?
Yes, we make different cuisines Mexican, italian, chinese, mediteranean. Also, we can make indian twists to bring hot spices to cuisine.
Do you provide service staff ?
Included in your catering contract will be catering staff and manager team that will come and service your event’s food part. We do not have staff or have partnership with 3rd party staffing companies to assist you in working with them to hire additional staff for your event.
Do you provide tables, chairs with your service?
Sorry, we do not provide rental items such as tables, chairs, linens, chinaware, etc but we can recommend vendors who supply these items. Usually your decorator can assist you.
We will also work with your decorator and event coordinator to discuss any food related stalls, buffets, and layouts
Apart from the food menu cost, what other charges can I expect for the event?
You can review our catering menu with listed service charges. As we discuss the event menu and additional service requests, we will provide a proposal outlining each event's menu detail, number of guests, & service requested.
Do you provide serving plates and utensils?
Yes, we can provide you with a premium disposable compartment plate that is suitable to your event and menu. Sorry, we do not provide chinaware, although you can coordinate this with your venue or event decorator.
How to place an order for shipping?
You can place an order online (recommended) or call 512-507-6784 (Sam) to place an phone order
What is the shipping method?
All products are shipped via UPS.
Can I provide my own shipping company account?
Yes, but you have to call and place an phone order and provide your shipping company Name and account information.
Is shipping Free?
Yes, if you place an order of 10 lb and more. If it is less than 10 lbs, there will be shipping charge depending on your address.
What is your shipping policy?
UPS does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday and major holidays.
Once shipped, items can not be returned or exchanged as products are perishable.
We want you to enjoy the freas snacks!